Sunday 5 January 2014

I Am but a breath, a glimpse of life and death in an instant, I am only watching a replay of what has already been. I Am the Constant…

The year was in and out just as the tide comes and goes. A breath on the wind of the dunes that I see build grow, blow. What lessons did I glean in the transition from one life into another?

That the void is one of the most fruitful places you can be in, and that the end of something can be the beginning of the same thing but with more depth you ever thought before. I reincarnated last year. It has become more and more evident as I grow older, that we undergo life reincarnations in this brief time that we perceive this life. If we truly seek what is real, and the basis of All, is really Love, that THIS moves us between lives within One Life...

I look at myself in the mirror, hair growing a bit longer, wild tousled curls… and the extra lines I have on my face. I feel a 100 years older in one year. This is by no means coming from only a place of what would traditionally would be called “bad times”… I turned my head and heart round that concept and turned all that came my way into “I Am All possibilities”. Life is suffering, the road to enlightenment does not have it all roses. This is such a misconception that if any realisation should come you way that it automatically “makes things better”. 

The only thing that gets better is your perception of what comes your way. 

I Am not the THING that glares at me, I am not the fear that lies in my belly. I Am not anything that I see.


I Am but a breath, a glimpse of life and death in an instant, I am only watching a replay of what has already been. I Am the Constant… 

1 comment: