Wednesday 3 July 2013

The Void, though dark is the most fertile place…

The Void, though dark is the most fertile place…

There lies a patterning to this Verse we live in and upon. Wherever my eyes stray there is something that repeats somewhere else, from beach to forest my eyes search and see the similarities in all. This is no less different in experiences, all that has happened has happened somewhere before. I really have a sense that nothing new is really unfolding – bar – the understanding of thoughts and how they affect us – on a mass scale.
Earlier this year I was presented with the most profound gift ever received, yet at the time unwanted.

A Void – in places that really touched raw nerves considering the consumer era we live in. For a period of a month and a half I simply had no income. Zero. I had DONE all that is possible. Everything felt at zero. There was a big nought that I SAW. What I saw came from a space that is so judging, so hooked into the way the world works. But having no choice other than to just be, this is what I did. I sat, beneath a Milkwood, and began to imagineer my life. I sat and listened to what I really want to do, sat and listened to what I am really good at doing, sat and listened to what my heart wanted with this.

I began to see with new eyes what I actually had… and these are lasting things that are not anywhere attached to the way our world works. So in my sitting, I spoke out loud to all that could hear. Sat on rocks at the beach and spoke what I wished, and simply FELT what I wanted. My Beloved recently put it so well, she said that we are really Architects for our lives. What does this Being do really? She designs, puts the pillars in place where they are needed, creates a picture of what the home should look like and once she is satisfied – there are others that take care of the actual appearance of this plan.

Only post the fact do I see how important it is to be clear with what you want, my wording was precise. And my heart too was clear, I was not without fear, facing something like this was not easy…yet here I am… all that I spoke, all that I envisioned is here now and I know that so much more is arriving.

Nature abhors a vacuum, it will fill with what ever is at hand when there is a space. Such as when sand is dug on beach, more sand will fall, or uproot a plant and another will grow. Whatever is at hand is the thing that will fill the space… so this is why I want to really express that be steadfast about all the things that you want to bring into your life when you are in this space, because the thoughts that you surround yourself with are the ones that will rush in and fill that space…

I am grateful… I Am

No comments:

Post a Comment