Sunday 30 June 2013

My Internal Space Another Country

My Internal Space Another Country

Softly I shall leave this space that has cradled me for seven months now. I walked my gratitude yesterday, and stood looking out across the bay and clearly asked for a return. How I have been cradled so well by my Mother here. My internal space another country from my arrival here. In between my thanks tears, pouring, not out of sadness, but out of the sheer gratitude of grace. Grace, that soft feathered thing soft against the soul.

I know that somehow I will return to this particular space within the month, and be in a home space even more glorious. I know. How do I know this? Yesterday whilst walking, I heard the Fish Eagle call.  I stopped and silently asked for me to see them instead of hear them before I leave. And today above my home space, I heard them call. And there, circling with some cheeky crows, they cried that call so well known, as they flew higher and higher.

A simple request from heart space has been granted. My big request came from the same space. I have asked for a home space, where I may be for much, much longer, this is something that I have been calling in for a few months now, speaking to the land and all the creatures.

And I have been heard, by Grace...

No comments:

Post a Comment