Tuesday 5 February 2013

The world said JOY


The world said JOY in its wind whisper

I watched the world in front of my desk this afternoon, lay on my bed and heard the world outside whisper JOY. Yes this is me personifying something that just is. But how else can it be? The grass, the little pink flowers hidden, the whirling dune dust ARE, they are perfectly what they ARE. How can anything not be in Joy if they are not in their flow of being.

This is what we are, in our bones. We came to live this, but the illusion of everyone else moving in the trance of “you are not allowed to want and be happy.” And we ate that with sugar, and grew blind, to want something beautiful for yourself is apparently so wrong.

Have you watched your language ever of how much woe, pain and agony you speak? I have, oh yes I have. I was handed a book over the weekend that has me turning my life upside down and into BEING what it should be…

The BOOK: Lynn Grabhorn – Excuse me, your LIFE is waiting.

Oh my word… you are in charge honey, go get what you WANT by FEELING it into existence. The information in this book distils the “Abraham” teachings better than any other.

I am living the life of my dreams, I AM. 

No comments:

Post a Comment