Saturday 26 January 2013

Moon Fever


Slow Burn of the Moon

I am feeling wild today. I want to run, roar and shout to the heavens, not out of rage. But just – HERE I AM. This is me. And this is what I will do. As you have seen it has been a Wilding week. Mother Earth has been calling me fiercely, insistently. I am listening, I have walked, seen, heard. Today, full moon, first of this year. I will call wildly on the Goddess Energy of the moon. Awaken me even more, course through my veins.

Let the Ocean, Forest, Desert, Snowlands all be seen when you look into my eyes. I want to be seen as EarthWomyn SeerSoul. I want you to catch me in the corner of your eye and see a tree, a cloud, a Goddess. Because this is WHO I AM… (I have tears writing this) this is what I LIVE. I am as much of this Blue Woman speeding through space as the Guineafowl that cackles at daybreak, snake that slithers in the sun, tortoise that moves in the grass… My blood runs with the breath of trees, stardust is what I am made of.

I will walk the Holy Land with my Holy Feet…

No comments:

Post a Comment