Friday 10 May 2013

Find Something to Love so deeply, that you feel the Divine Love in All


Find Something to Love so deeply,  that you feel the Divine Love in All

Softly treading the morning, Winters low sun obscuring my seeing again. Oh well, not a bad thing to rely on one sense alone. I have a scarf wrapped round my head to keep my ears warm. Short hair does expose one…morning walks are my favourite. I feel like the first one to see what I do, to feel what I do. To gently enter my day in the beauty that surrounds me.

Dropping into meditation, I said my “I Am” decrees, told myself my "Living my life of dreams " story that’s not a story but real to me. I felt myself expanding as I do, when I am in the arms of the Mother. I pondered on the lesson from the Mantra’s that I have been doing with Deva and Miten. Yesterdays was “Om Parama Prema Rupaya Namaha", Salutations to Divine Love in a form that I can recognize...

I could only drop into Divine Love knowing what love of Something or Another feels like. Seems simple but only really hit home this morning. If I did not love this world this Big or Beloved this Big, I would not know where to begin.

Find something or someone to Love big enough to be able to find Divine Love. It’s a lovely trick we have been handed in this time here…

I bow to the divine love made manifest in all sentient beings: a lover, a friend, a child, a pet, a special tree in the forest…

I Love you All so much, I do...

No comments:

Post a Comment