Wednesday 15 May 2013

I could see the prayers streaming from me, waves of words like a halo..


I could see the prayers streaming from me, waves of words like a halo..

More and more, do I follow the compulsion to simply listen to the voice that says – “Go, go walk the beach” or “Go to that place in the fynbos and sit”. Messages that arise, I check first in my body if this feels accurate… I am sensitive. Then I go and Oh my Goddess, I could simply rise like a cloud…

I listened to this yesterday, in the midst of working rather fiercely I have a dead line for. I stopped mid stroke… looked out, left the keyboard, locked the doors and walked towards the ocean, in a kind of a trance. I felt myself fully engaged with All. 

And in minds eye I saw – I Am a Prayer, In my Joy and Despair. I am a Prayer. Each thing I do is perfectly orchestrated, everything I Am, is whole- ly. I Am perfect. I am performing a Divine function being particular me… and saw this in a lovely picture of a lone woman on a tar road heading to the beach, with streams of wordprayers around her like a halo… doing something significant on a Cosmic scale just because She Is.

1 comment:

  1. Doing something very significant in this, your I am state...enjoying your expression...

    ReplyDelete