Monday 25 March 2013

Wave bursts, wild shore


Wave bursts, wild shore. Each pattern its own Dream…

The rocks bit into me as I sat, just stubbed my toe too. Holiday makers,  my judgement on their apparent lack of consciousness grated my consciousness. Who am I to judge? And where on earth did this disquieting thought come from? I sat for long – actually unable to send the Love I wanted to FEEL for the Whales who had beached themselves. And judged myself…

Quieting my mind from all this body chatter and inner chatter, I attempted to sit still. I realised I will never be satisfied, I would always be seeking… And in an illuminated second (it really was a FLASH) I knew that it’s ok. Just drop the story Tass, stop your own judgement, stop looking out and when you look in… look with compassion. Embrace yourself, and have deep, deep compassion for yourself dear woman. And just be. Be in this very present moment, watch each thought float off, watch… See the waves burst, see that you are your own Unique Beautiful Pattern in this Divine Dream, as all Others are…

No comments:

Post a Comment