Sunday 3 March 2013

Daylight streamed from my eyes


I felt the daylight stream from my eyes…

Feeling full, knowing that every moment is sacred, a song of Light streaming fully from me as I walk – I wonder if I am streaming to another Universe? A particular songbird (Bokmakierie) that I awaken to and hear during the day, came to bless me – his splendid yellow waistcoat with black cravat…and oh when he sang his full song right in from of me on my garden gate, I felt as if the Heavens had streamed into me. Tears of deep reverence of this Gift is still swirling around me, and its been a few days now…

Take each moment Blessed Ones, see it as perfect and sacred. Each moment a breath of your Divine Breath. I find myself stepping slower, walking lighter an awareness of each moment being a Choice.

To quote from Celia Fenn “Beloved Ones, as you become more accustomed to this new Flow of Intense Divine Light, you will learn how to hold your balance and to thrive in the New Reality. The most important thing to remember in this Fifth Dimensional Reality is that it is a Realm of Interconnection and Unity where All Things are Connected in the Flow of Life. You are living beyond Duality and beyond the old frame of reference where everything could be judged and categorized. In this New Reality, you are beginning to perceive that Everything is Sacred because Everything is an Expression of the Light of God in some way!

The Earth is Sacred...You are Sacred and your Life is Sacred. You Live in Sacred Space and you Breathe Sacred Energy!

Beloved Family of Light, it may not seem that way as you look around you and you see so much apparent evidence to the contrary. But, can you allow yourself to perceive for a moment that Everything that exists is an Expression of Divine Creative Intelligence and that Everything is in Divine Order and has an essential meaning.

Now, in the Old Reality, it was simple to divide things into Light and Dark, and Good and Bad, but can you see that as you made those divisions you created the need for them to exist. The moment you created "darkness" you created a need for that energy, and so it came forth. The moment you release the patterns of Duality you release the need for the games of light and dark, and you are ready to begin to perceive that every things exists in Sacred Space.”

How well said... I think that there are many of us stepping into this new way of living. Breath Your Sacred breath and Know that you are Mother/Father God.

(read the full text here from Celia Fenn: http://www.starchildglobal.com/newearthenergiesmarch2013.html

No comments:

Post a Comment