Monday 22 April 2013

Every blade of grass jewel encrusted…


Every blade of grass jewel encrusted…

I imagine this amazing Being coming in the night, softly vast over the ocean. An ephemeral creature arising briefly, but magnificent. Slow moving, she glides with a cloak of glittering gem stones, that even the stars seem dull. There, she flows over the land, to leave strands of her cloak. And I awaken to walk the wonder. Every blade of grass, leaf, spider web gleaming. I imagine that I am breathing in the last of her gifts.

I wish to see her, to sit on the beach and watch her role in. To lie in the sand and be covered with her blessings. Feel the cool benediction wet my face, soak me with the breath of the sky…

Watch the evening my friends, slip into the night, you too may see this, if you slide the cloak of unseeing off your eyes…

No comments:

Post a Comment