Saturday 20 April 2013

Times sands sometimes fall crooked


Times sands sometimes fall crooked

I walked the beach this morning, and was in a different place. In deep introspection it was as if I was in a foreign place. Everything new and not.

I sat down, pondering at the oddness within. Listen, listen… you are in different place. Look deep inside. Your inner - scape has changed, so all you see will have a new shape.

I watched long, dusted, and went to the wreck on the beach. There, but not, and if I closed my eyes a bit I could see through sands of time. Times sands falling crooked, me at the prow of a roaring ship plunging through the sand. I looked at the clouds up high, each carrying a whispering message of a sunny day, the ocean sentient – continued to crash and speak to the shore. Me silent by now, aware of space above and silence inside.

Each day you awaken you will find yourself in a new place. Each day is now and new. And your memories and wishes will seem strange to you sometimes. Out of body - but there. Times – they are shifting – deep… deep.

No comments:

Post a Comment