Monday 17 June 2013

I see the Sky take a breath and exhale the Milky Way…

The Night Sky. Being away, from the lights of the City at a Retreat space (Bodhi Kaya) I am in awe. Standing beside my Beloved, I gaze at the three dimensionality of the stars. I had forgotten there are so many. Thousands of pin pricks of light, gleaming. How can my soul not be moved? I stand mesmerised, transported back millions of the years… I see the Sky take a breath and exhale the Milky Way…


And slowly I return to the here and now. and humbly I stand light years away, knowing that I am the stuff of stars. It is like gazing at my brothers and sisters of light that are no different than me other than their current formation. Maybe one day when I leave I will be one, not such a bad thought. I hope at least that I will remain in some hearts as brightly as these ones above me. 

1 comment:

  1. The fabric and essence of who we are is one with all - it remains this way - its the mystery of life...

    ReplyDelete