Monday 3 June 2013

Rippling land, muscles beneath the sand moving

Rippling land, muscles beneath the sand moving

I was jogging, feeling my body move, dragon breath in the cold morning. And as it is often with me I become not just me, but animal, this time again a jackal, sure footed four legs, mouth wide running back legs just catching front in full tilt. Muscles rippling along my back, tail an extension of my balance…

The skys have been doing this too, rippling across the land and I can see the muscles of the beach moving, a mist of beach just above the surface leaving the evidence of muscles moving beneath…hard pelting rain freckling the skin. And now I fly over the ocean higher the winds blowing me back, but there is no fear, just a surrender has I close my eyes and drift with the power of the Sky always upholding me.


Aah wondrous Gaia, how I love you and know why I keep returning – I love you my Mother

1 comment:

  1. Now that surrender is glorious - meet you there...

    ReplyDelete