Saturday 15 December 2012

Evaporate

"Sometimes when I sit and meditate outside, and there is a wind blowing, I can feel this merging becoming my physical body being blown particle by particle into the sky, an evaporation of self."

I seem to be rising early of late. So I have taken to walking my two dogs Pepper Anne (pug) and Diego (Cross Pug) then post this meander, I head for Own Time on the beach. This morning I was in a pensive mood. I have recently been through a relationship shift that I need to honour as much as I feel like kicking and screaming about it. So solace is sought in the land, just as much as joy is sought. I headed off, wind moving me, dancing round me, lifting my eyes to the heavens to observe a bird of prey just simply Being. There it hung, hovered, dipped and was One with that which seemed to whip round me. Wise Bird. Thank you for that...

I continued stopping to chat to a security guard who thanked me for my prayers. He asked me the other morning what I do so early on the beach. I replied that I prayed... this led to me telling him of the sea,sky and bushes all being God. He seemed to think that this was the right thing to do and asked me to include me in my prayers. He thanked me becuase apparently something shifted for him. I am thankful. I told him its not my job to pray for him and that he must talk to Mother Father God too as a friend. 

I take pleasure on walking on the board walk onto the beach, its so cliched picture perfect with the white sands and grasses growing. The grasses make beautiful patterns when they caress the sand in the wind... an unceasing love that happens between dune and plant. I wandered to my rock underneath an enormous log that was neatly felled somewhere. I fantasize that it comes from the Amazon and escaped all the way here, to rest just for me to lean against. Breathing In and Out. Settling into stillness, I watched the surging ocean that has the same taste as my skin. Even now as I write I feel the shift occur. I never know how long I sit, I just do. Sometime in my meditation, I seeped into the land, the rock beneath me and the ocean....the ever present wind. I felt that I would happily just give in - and be eroded particle by particle - evaporating into the Universe. Anyone who would walk past would see a vanishing... like the sand flying into the sky off the beach. It was beautiful, it is beautiful.

I cannot recall the walk home... I have been in an evaporated state all day...


No comments:

Post a Comment