Friday 28 December 2012

Truth



“The bent grass drew its polygraph answer in the soft sand, and it told the Truth”

I took to the fynbos today, to a place next to an entire web of old trees hugging the dunes. There is a spot where I sit and smoke sacred tobacco, or a pipe of good rum and cherry. I went this evening to give thanks.Gratitude is full in me for Gaia's gifts.

The 13th full moon, last of a significant year. I simply sat, after giving thanks to the four quarters with tobacco whispering into the wind. A piece of grass was bent in such a way that drew a jagged polygraph line... I looked around and saw TRUTH wherever my eyes rested. Each tree, each blade of grass each ant is living ITS exact purpose. Its uniqueness playing out before me.

That I would drop into that simplicity and know what mine is...


No comments:

Post a Comment