Monday 24 December 2012

Gaia Heals



“The land softened, I softened, looking across the vlei to the shore of my big love, ocean. I felt a lifting that was carried by the reeds. I am healing. And its Gaia and I that do this for this mortal form”

Last year I could not walk at Christmas. I was in pain, physically... A hysterectomy is not for the faint hearted. It was such a time of loving from my daughters and a Beloved, as I listened to land that told me not to rush anymore. I put my ears to that heart call. 

This year I thought that I would not walk into the new era, I was in pain, emotionally. Through an amazing move by the Bigger Picture Maker, I was flung from a home I loved, from a Beloved I still love. But to placed as gently as a fledgling, a sapling...into a new place, that I now want to fling myself into, wild, beach, mountains, trees, ancient bush. To be placed so gently, to be healed. I weep – out of Gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment