Sunday 16 December 2012

Trees



“As I stepped through them I felt altered. The energy of the two Milkwoods held another time in a web between them. A wave of peace descended and prayers arose, my words incense into the beyond"

There have been a few trees in my life that have aided my words to Great Spirit. Trees exist in a another time portal, have breathed more air than I have, stood rooted and drunk the earths history. Silently holding, their Spirit of a fine ancient quality. Even saplings hold something, they come from the ancients. Have been here on our Space Ship Gaia before us...Those who know me well send me photos from afar of various trees that they KNOW will make me just want to sink into them.

A few years ago in deep contemplation I was wandering through Lourensford Park in Somerset West amazed at my good fortune at being there and said quietly “It does not get better than this” I stopped in my tracks, this statement did not ring true. I rephrased this to “It does get better than this” and it does and it did. This has led me to being so trusting of when I feel what I felt that day between those old oaks and this morning’s Milkwoods. That I pay attention, stop to feel instead of hurrying along. I KNOW that the words that streamed out of me have been heard... and I know of the miracles that Are.

(In honour of these Beings – please also follow this link and go visit Platbos Nature Reserve, now there are some OLD ones there)

No comments:

Post a Comment