Friday 28 December 2012

Packing Boxes



"I am fast becoming an advocate of “Do what you do with Joy”. This does not matter if you operate from a belief system or not. If you are enjoying doing what you do, things happen. It does not really matter where you are coming from belief system wise, if you believe something,spoken it with focused clarity,visualized it vividly and action whatever is in front of you, add JOY to the mix,it will happen – it will. There is some sense of accurate to this."

There are two things that have struck me lately – that if you have set a strong thought process, spoke it with clarity,visualized it (especially that)  SOMETHING happens. And all you have to do is do what is in front of you even if its something you do not necessarily enjoy. The something that you are doing that you do not experience joy of – can be altered by simply being in that moment and not having any emotional attachment to it. I have experienced this. 

Just before I moved to what I think I might call SeerSouls Sanctuary, I sat in my Labyrinth and set a strong thought process in motion, I wanted a home that had the sea AND mountains, wild all round me... Yes I did ask other Beings to be present to assist. But I reckon it was ME who actually called it in; that set all in motion. Speaking from a space of clarity with added vision is the key I think. After the strong thought, I then just packed boxes. No other thought in mind, just packing boxes, doing what was in front of me to action. Four days before I needed to leave my previous home, all that I visioned and worded was found. I now call this state of mind "Packing Boxes".

I am working to keep this way of being flaming. I have set strong thoughts in motion again, and am doing what is in front of me. And ensuring that I feed my soul with what I know lifts me, makes me want to grow wings and fly...  I feel in my gut that what I have in mind will pop up soon by me being aware of the periphery of wonderful clues that will soon come tickling my senses.

No comments:

Post a Comment