Friday 21 December 2012

Of Light and Dark



“I have felt like the twilight, accessing the night of my inner darkness and 3D manner of being and also tapping into the shining sun of my soul”

I am not so evolved as I would like to be, yesterday many people felt divine and connected... I on the other hand veered between the two. Doing things in the external that stressed me and also speaking from an angry place in one word in response to someone’s request that was coming from a love space. I feel crap about this. It has coloured me in a shade that I do not like.

A few days ago I was privileged to do a Brandon Bays Journey with a practitioner... the Master that came to me was Kuan Yin. A Master,  that has been with me for many years. Quietly present. She said that I carried the same vibration as her that being that of Mercy and Compassion. The lesson here is for me to have the same for myself – to also not beat myself up when I step into something that is less than what I want to be. 
To love myself enough also not to go there, and when I do to forgive myself and see the core of who I am.

These are extraordinary times where I see that much upheaval is happening within the hearts of many and also this manifesting into our lives as the oddest things. Hold steady all, hold firm and remember your core is love and act from that space. And please love yourself, please this is where it starts. You are sufficient unto yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment