Monday 7 January 2013

Feathers might have heartbeats


“The Feather quivered in my hand, responding to the wind, it still lives”

I dug a hole in the beach sand this evening, a chair. It was an oval shape, and so I sat in my birthing chair. The amniotic fluid of the ocean, salty taste as the red life in me... rock, rocking. I felt cupped by my creation. The Tern feather I held wanted to fly off into the sky, it quivered so. It could have had a heartbeat for all I knew.

I returned to a thought that swam into my mind this morning. I am a Barnacle on a Whale. This personality is a tiny thing that is attached to the Bigger Me, that swims its own way in the vastness of Lifes Ocean. The soul of me, the Divine me is a Whale, that simply awaits for a tiny nudge thought from this ego, that holds memory of who I AM. And then – then she swims another way. And – and I have no idea what depths I will go to, or when I will come up for air…

No comments:

Post a Comment