Thursday 3 January 2013

Rebirth



“Naked and bloodied I am birthing myself”

A deep meditation at my altar last night had me seeing my skin being shed, sloughing off the old. Have you ever watched a creature shed its skin? It is inert, vulnerable, still and struggles to move out that last old exterior. In a spontaneous movement, I began shedding my clothes, each item of clothing a mantra attached. This is Y O U,  This is T H A T – it is time for T H I S to go. You no longer serve me... 

I sat there reviewing my birth, and felt no less exhausted than as if I had just drawn my fist breath. This is Me. A fine Woman who no longer wishes to buy into the illusion of being owned by archaic patterns of thought. I will LIVE and yes, I will birth myself again, and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment