Saturday 5 January 2013

What other bliss?


“My Masters and Heaven are found in the seeds, the open sky, touch of breeze upon my cheek”

My world moves me…the holy ground is revealed to me as I step into the morning air. The oceans breath filling my being. The bursting of waves on shore moves my heart to ecstasy. This all is sacred to me. A pine outside my door sings sermons to my being, mountains still to listen as the hawk sits quietly to sway in her song. I want to curl into the bushes round me, taste the air…

Sunrise and sunset colour my sight, each bringing a promise, the Mother turns. My feet firmly planted, goose bumps, I raise my hands in the heavens and slowly whirl in supplication to my God that is all around me. I worship her, I dine on her, trees in my breath, plant nourishing. I am not apart from this all. I Am so Full… I Am One, what other bliss need I know? The answer to that would surely make me fall to the ground...

No comments:

Post a Comment