Sunday 13 January 2013

Landscapes of Faces



“The landscape of souls faces each wearing their life had me humbled”

My solitude was gently eased open yesterday. A reverie planned to meet a much loved face hailing from the Gold Country. I was embraced from all sides, and saw the love between all. In my contemplative state between wine and laughter. I Saw. 

I saw each soul etched by the lines of the world. Hands that have loved. Voices that spoke joy. I saw the frames carrying the Shining ones. Some weary and others so clear that I felt the Land in their eyes. The green tendrils of earth, and richness of growing soil. Each Being clothed in their own particular light of who they are. 

I sit here this evening and am moved by a chosen sisterhood, I cherish the love spoken, the seeing that was seen. I am sure that if I had sat back and unfocused my eyes,I would have noticed the rainbows of the chakras of all, mingling in some surprising supernova whirling into the sky.

2 comments: